TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

With respect , I would have to suggest your assumptions are...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    With respect , I would have to suggest your assumptions are significantly flawed

1. Content is a fixed cost with minimum guarantees . SVOD in developing markets is around $2 per subscribers with a minimum commitment of 100k subs a month or $200k . Studios also want 3 months set a side as the guarantee .

2. Linear content is also a fixed cost again at minimum commitment . Due to local content, costs would be around $2 a month per sub with a minimum of 100 k subs or $200k a month

3. TVOD is a minimum commitment or revenue based on 85:15 revenue split . This could be as little as a commitment of $50k a mont

4. In APAC ingest and storage is challenged as there is no glacier storage . So storage is in S3 the most expensive .

Do the calculation of 2000 content library @a file size of 8GB with 20% being refreshed each month

5. cDN costs - using most CDN this will be around &5 to $10 USD per customer for streaming at around 20 hrs a month . So $5 a month @ 100@ customers

6. I have not included cost of VM for billing, content management or device management

I’m summary this is an expense Business

Taincrow, your comments based on your current experience is always appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.