TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Indonesian Project Update, page-225

1. 550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Yes - I am only speculating because I find the terms of the CR odd. In the market, especially at this end, if something strikes me as odd I want to rationalise it to make sure I understand the end game. There are no coincidences here - everything is very much by design. As I've stated previously, there is also a chance brilliant news drops tomorrow - which would also explain the premium. However, the more time goes on without news, the more I wonder. In regards to my personal situation - I have mentioned previously that I held for a significant period of time before selling out to mitigate risk. I am here for two reasons - 1. I would like to re-enter if the following issues are adequately resolved - the significant dilution, content rights being secured, and sufficient capital being secured to run the business properly. 2. TV2 has been a significant learning experience for me, and I have a keen interest to see how it turns out, regardless of what happens, so I can use those lessons to help me make money in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.