TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Indonesian Project Update, page-266

1. 1,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Incorrect all-round. There is no conspiracy here - just a number of people who see things differently to you. Each person has come to their views independently of the others. To think that there is some grand scheme to come here and manipulate this stock then you are mistaken. I'd suggest that you and I are both in the same boat with some of the comments from a couple of posters who bring nothing whatsoever to the table. I don't even bother to open posts from CR8 anymore.

I don't wish for anyone to lose money, especially their entire stack. I have seen it too often and I know that horrible feeling you get when you realise you've lost the lot. I was fortunate enough to get out of both CDB and NXR before they essentially went belly-up - CDB with a handsome profit and NXR losing half my stack but at the same time it was quite obvious it was about to go pear-shaped so I had to make the call to live to fight another day. Sadly in both cases there were many rusted-on true believers who refused to believe there was any alternative to making four thousand percent on their investment and nothing either company did was ever wrong in their eyes. Tragically they all ended up losing the lot. This is an ongoing thing - we see our friends over at BIG now facing the very real prospect of losing their entire bundle just like those at both PDY and LNC did back in the day. To say I want the stock to fail is incorrect. Just because I think it WILL doesn't by extension mean I want it to because I don't want people to lose it all, especially if they are all-in. I would lose no sleep about Nick and Co. if the stock failed but it's not just about Nick and Co. and I would not wish that upon people who have invested in good faith and in my view been taken advantage of to fund someone's lavish lifestyle.

Not once have I told people to get out or sell - if I did then it would have been moderated out immediately. I talk about my views on the stock and if people don't like those views then so be it. I'm not the one who comes on here beating their chest and calling people names and threatening to "out" people and become their "worst nightmare". Those people are the bullies, not me compadre.
    Last edited by JimmyEyebrow: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.