TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Indonesian Project Update, page-3

1. 1,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Quick summary:
    • TV2 collaborated with Indosat Ooredoo and Lemmon.id to do a live stream of Benjaminlive.com’s Soundboxxx not for profit music event. Went successfully well! Thanks to @ungey for pointing out "indosat.web.ivan-x.com"
    • PGASCOM and Smartfren still full steam ahead for December
      • TV2U has commenced integration with SMARTFREN’s billing system. (that's a good start)
      • SMARTFREN will guaranteed minimum subscribers in Year One of 800,000, Year Two 1,400,000 and in Year Three 2,200,000 (VERY NICE !!!)
    • TV2U are in negotiations with a major Hollywood Label for an On-Demand service to complement its premium live channels. The content package being offered will be a rich offering of premium movies and TV series’. This package will be exclusive to TV2U starting in the region of Indonesia.
    Overall reads very well, I like what I'm reading and looks like there is some love for TV2 this morning.

I'm not going to get ahead of myself, I want to remain optimistic but at the same time be realistic. I will be holding back my excited until launch has been announcement and money hits bank accounts.

Good luck to all TV2 holders and I hope we will have an AMAZING christmas !!!
    Last edited by simonjai: 06/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.