TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Definitely @Parcels A shift is evident, including with...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Definitely @Parcels A shift is evident, including with announcements. TV2U announcements are better crafted and more concise and Sophie should be praised for that. That doesn't mean I blame David for previous announcements. David is the CFO, that's a daunting enough job for a small company. He was probably dealing also with legal matters. Having to deal with announcements, the ASX, and the undue pressure from people calling him randomly, every day, to ask him all sorts of questions, like "can you pull the plant out of the pot to see if it's still growing", must have been a nightmare for him. I trust Sophie's arrival took a huge burden of his shoulders. He can focus on his job and hopefully get some sleep now.

The Telco and media worlds are changing and seeing a lot of shifts and consolidation all over the planet. AT&T/Time Warner is a good example. Look also at how Chinese companies, like Baidu, are now investing in media and content companies. The words 'hotly contested' are indeed very appropriate. A lot of revenue will come from 'analytics' of consumer viewing and consumption habits and targeting them with customised offers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.