TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

They are two separate things indeed @Houndie As they say, a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    They are two separate things indeed @Houndie

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. This diagram is not intended to represent physical connections, just data flow.

Network.jpg

KlixTV is accessed directly by all devices, except the mobile iStream app (all the red lines). They all buy a KlixTV subscription using various forms of payment (Telcos, eWalets or Vouchers). Telcos are any Indonesian Telco with whom they have agreements, including Telekomsel, XL, Smartfren, etc. (see screenshot below). In the case of Indosat, subscribers would use their IM3 account (i.e. instead of paying KlixTV directly, they can use their Indosat IM3 account to pay KlixTV, same as using the AppleTV or iTunes account to pay for Netflix). The subscription fee is always the same.

Payment for WC.jpg

KlixTV 'sees' the iStream platform (iVAN-X) as another group of subscribers on the Indosat network (blue lines) and gives it the same feed as anyone else.

The Indosat iStream platform (iVAN-X) 'envelops' or 're-routes' the KlixTV feed and streams it to the iStream app on mobile as is (green line). The Indosat iStream mobile user still has to buy a KlixTV subscription.

After the World Cup, KlixTV is no longer in the picture (as far as Indosat and TV2U are concerned). It will be replaced by the content providers that Indosat and TV2U will have agreements with. It will be back to 'business as usual' and only the green lines from Indosat's iStream platform to the iStream subscribers will remain.

That's how I see things, I may have missed or forgotten something.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by youmav: 19/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.