CF1 0.00% 2.5¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Industry Expert Appointed as Global Head of Partnerships-IAM.AX, page-120

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    You and @shonky may well be correct and my initial call re: possible international expansion wrong.

But it is worth considering:
    1. "Global Head" is a lofty title. Did IAM need to make a grandiose title to entice Chuck out of his MacBank cubicle or is being mentored by MR and PC added incentive enough?
    2. Those "Asian Services Centres" you refer to are IAM ops and not partners. So who can be our prospective Global Partners?
    3. The announcement made specific mention of Kaplan: "Kaplan financial planning master task force". Who are Kaplan? See here: https://www.kaplanfinancial.com/cfp CFP = Certified Financial Planner in the US.
    4. "many old dinosaurs still making up a high percentage of the adviser numbers". Define a high %. Look at the posts in this thread. http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dealer-group-top-100-2016.2968175/ By my reckoning the top 10 groups, aligned and independents, have about 70% of all 15,000 planners. Those who are not aligned and/or not part of the larger independent groups will go the way of their dinosaur namesakes. IAM has a minimum spend requirement; a potential disincentive for small independents.
    5. PC tweet on 18/10: "All in the good things come to those who wait". ANN on 19/10 re: seminar/presentation. Then today's ANN re: appointment. Was this the final piece of the jigsaw before IAM were happy to have a presso?

Anyway, may something will be revealed at the seminar. Maybe not. Maybe someone can ask a question about international expansion/global partners. As I am based in Europe, I will be unable to attend.

All imo. I may be way off track. But this may be more valuable to discuss pros/cons than daily pip movements.

IAM waiting...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $24.57K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 300000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.