ADO 2.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

A lot of emotional posts on the subject. Some good arguments...

1. 8,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1935
    A lot of emotional posts on the subject. Some good arguments either side. However, if folk actually believe that Executives took to this path to reward "Mates", Brokers, & Slip-in-Slip-out $ophs, don't bother with an extra layer of Aluminium Foil on the old noodle - the conspiracy worm is already eating away at their brain.

JIMHO CB Executives know what funding will be required in the MID-Term. If Anteotech is in bed with Merc & Sila - Sila would be bound by prior agreed CNT supply terms by Wholey to secure their deal with Mercedes prior to Anteotech's arrival. What happens when Sila says, "OK, Wholey we only need 10% now..."? JIMHO (and I'd like to be wrong on this) Revenue won't be at fullstream for some time to come. On that note, if folk take a close look at the graphs and don't see the possibility of more work [& funds to do so] being required, then they may be overlooking a reasonable sized risk element. Catch 22.

Swels up tide on way back in - I'm off for a surf, at a very secret spot - on the Goldy.
    Last edited by Brickwalls: 19/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $54.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $10.97K 520.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280022 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 76139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.