WBT 1.67% $2.35 weebit nano ltd

what has him stumbling back here . .ummm can only guess he...

1. 1,726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2799
    what has him stumbling back here . .

ummm can only guess he thinks the goal.of having commercial agreement by 'mid year' meant start of may? he may also not be aware of a few of tje chqllenges that have been facing the world a pandemic and massive stresses on the gloabl chip industry?

i also see his other posts are on BUD who are currently locked out of the asx aka suspension after the board released Q1 operating numbers that included the month of april . . yep they slid 4 mths into q1 sales numbers and then they also had 1,000,000 chips that are essential for them to make their smart lights sold from.under them to a competitor because of their own dodgy historical questionable payment tactics . . so have quesrions about going concern as they needed those chips to make light to sell to pay the overheads . . i.e. soon to be insolvent without capital raise.

so am.guessing if our mate is following bud he has a bit of time on his hands to.coem.and find another thread to have a whinge on . ., so bit like bud put 4 mths in a quarter our mate is trying to make 4 1/2 mths the middle of the year so he gets a chance to say i told you so. . . . insert eye roll . .

if there is no agreement by August feel free to.come back bc and scream told you so but not beed for premature drama.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.