IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

I mentioned a few yesterday if you are interested in NZ - ASX...

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    I mentioned a few yesterday if you are interested in NZ - ASX listed renewable companies

TLT
    GNE
    GEN
    MCY
    MEZ

Also IFT - they are the majority holder of TLT and have some other very good infrastructure assets...

I did a bit of research on NEW myself - IMO be very wary - they promote their distribution as a "dividend yield", it's not (its a tax deferred distribution)- the company may only just break a profit this FY and they have been marketing the yield like mad comparing it to other peers (6% them vs 2% IFN for example). Largely USA asset portfolio, now two farms in Australia... look at the history of IFN (as BBW) and see where it could potentially end up. DYOR of course.

I am also watching RFX for potential LT battery tech play - currently working on getting into remote telecom tower power supplies... but I do not think it a stretch to go from there to scaling up to Lake Bonney BESS sized operations...

The hole that IFN is going to leave in my portfolio is going to be hard to replace... as will the commentary on this IFN forum... very respectable people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.