IFN 0.00% 93.0¢ infigen energy

Very happy to get this stock today at $0.50 I cant believe how...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Very happy to get this stock today at $0.50 I cant believe how this stock has not attracted attention in the last year with all the hype about the cost of power for the last 3 years.

Its fair to say that the company produces consistently without doubt 1,300 GWh a year at a value of around $140,000/GWh... thats some serious revenue.

They have lost a lot of the depreciation benefit however have spent around $150m on new projects and IFN still walked away with $100m EBIT !!! 

The interest rate cover is currently low due the dubbo facility not being opened yet as there was talk of it opening mid 2019.

The government has currently announced and committed to a renewable energy target and has committed billions to infrastructure that will enable businesses like this to connect to the grid more effectively.

I've only come across this stock in the last week by accident and cant believe its potential. Wind power is limitless it will always be around and there is no logistic issue in harnessing it or finding it.

If the cable infrastructure to the sites are paid for and committed to and the cash is being spent by companies like this to build new facilities, AND you have a free source of energy to be harnessed..... to me a recipe for stable income. You cant say wind will stop and its not reliable.

Its about pumping power into the grid at very little cost.

If this stock produces stable income and it will.... its worth considerably more that $0.50

My pic ($0.65 - $0.70)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.