ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Hi Wombat. I won't post all my workings, but your numbers for both IRR and NPV are VERY similar to mine (28% and AUD$495m) based on where you were at prior to this post. I do note that you have amended some of your assumptions e.g., capital intensity, gold price, LoM, AISC to name a few - pretty major tho - which I have not worked thru my spreadsheet but may do later. However, it looks like you are still working on 1.97b SOI which I will agree to disagree on. Personally, I think SOI at Production could be @ 3bil but its anyone's guess. I say this because, if I recall properly, when you first posted a financial outlook we all thought that SLR (thru its MoU with Tanco) would provide up to USD10m pa to support Estelle/Korbel and that 100% debt funding would be achievable. I doubt this. And, with all the options and performance shares already to be issued / converted I think we are looking at 1.9b SOI without any further dilution (CR). Thanks for sharing your numbers - they give me some confidence in mine. This makes the Scoping Study all the more critical for me. Oh, as a note, change the discount rate to 8% and see what happens. Regards to you.
    Last edited by nissassa: 18/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.