NVA 12.5% 17.5¢ nova minerals limited

I try to be patient, but getting anxious now............. from...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    I try to be patient, but getting anxious now............. from last Korbel update 7th October: “The infill diamond drilling at Korbel isshowing strong support and confidence in the consistency and continuity of gold mineralisation inthe massive Korbel mineralised system. The significant intercepts we continue to intersect withinthe high grade feeder zone are very encouraging indeed. We have almost 30 more holes in the labawaiting assays and with drilling ongoing at a fierce pace more continue to stream in every week.With these recent results, we believe the broad zones of higher-grade material we are seeing nowwill reflect an upgrade in the next MRE later this year. As these results are also located in thestarter zone this will have a potentially positive impact on the early stages of the mine schedule.This will be confirmed and outlined in the scoping study to be released post the Korbel Resourceupdate."
    Surely news has to drop shortly. Probably TH will coincide with public holidaysconfused.png.
    If they need a few more results to roll in to upgrade category, sure, wait, but please give us an update.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.025(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $37.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 17.5¢ $3.511K 18.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 70039 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 6688 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.