PEX 0.00% 13.0¢ peel mining limited

Why would you think using the mill at Endeavor would now be an...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Why would you think using the mill at Endeavor would now be an unlikely scenario ? It is owned by CBH, Peels partner at M.B

It will take sometime before M.B is mined. Considering they have to build an exploration decline first for further drilling.

I would find it impossible to believe that Peel would have not known well in advance about the decision to put the mine on a care & maintenance basis. After all it has been talked about in the media for the best part of a year. The fact that it is on a care & maintenance basis would indicate that CBH has not written off the idea of using it in the future. Why would CBH keep dozens of extra workers on the pay role when the endeavor mine is currently uneconomic. Makes more sense to maintain it until it may be needed in the future. Or sold off & relocated.

I cant see the management of Peel ever merging with AMI. Not at the bottom of the market. Which is where the share price of both companies currently resides.

This decision by CBH would have been known by Peel & factored in to their planning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.