TSO 0.00% 2.6¢ tesoro gold ltd

Hey Harry, or is it Wills, no matter you,ve got the number in...

1. 2,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4725
    Hey Harry, or is it Wills, no matter you,ve got the number in your tag to warrant membership to the brotherhood so old 8tey might say "brother, at the moment fair value seems to be 40c"

Fundamental value, whilst still speculative may sit a little higher as per Corgi,s post.. But then you have to discount that for perceived risk.. And in that boat everyone is different.. So fair value is what we all make it to be.

For me, I cant see anything that stops the company from attaining MRE, followed by PFS, then BFS and decision to mine. So I have effectively reduced the risk discount to near 0.. Bearing in mind you can never really have a probaility of 1, but its as close as I have ever seen in my time that the company wont achieve..
    So for me fair value sits pretty close to corgis estimation divided by current SOI fully diluted..

TBH, I was looking at a possible 63c by Christmas as a reasonable tarvet.. The magic 300m market cap.. And I still think that is possible but with upside now as you dont go from 5c to 50c on supposed lack lustre results and then expect to fall away while 23 holes are pending (all of them will hit!!) and the MD has already called 1 of them game changing with 61m of visible gold in a 117m total strike..

For Zeff to do that & he has more at stake than any of us then I doubt he would be so foolish as to not follow it up with game changing results.. How much of that is factored in, I dont know.. Last val I saw was 50c and I dont think 51 was around at that stage..

MRE will define us, you are correct and it will be 1m oz at a mimimum, Zeff has indicated as much and even hinted at a poss 2 million oz. Which isnt hard to believe considering the last announcement says we have doubled in size resource wise whilst triing the foot print at present..
    TSO is def one where you need to read between the lines and pick apart the announcements before the real picture emerges..

It is because we struggled for legitimacy early on and because Zeff has to take the wrapping paper off the titanic one A4 sheet at a time.. Its all in our history and cant recommend enough reading the prospectus from whence we came.
    Greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was to make people believe he did not exist..

Seems the reverse is also true.. Haha 8H
    Last edited by Hateful8: 23/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $6.748K 258.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118312 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 45511 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.