SVL 0.00% 9.0¢ silver mines limited

It's common to report an Eq value when there is a multi-resource...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    It's common to report an Eq value when there is a multi-resource mine. SVL incudes each time a break down of the quantity of each resource.

The silver component on its own is pretty impressive. Inevitably some of the other resouces will be extracted and produced as part of the silver production, even though there will be different extractive processes.

IMO this was good value several years ago, better value subsequently and even better value now. As Fernit succintly said "Summary: there are more minerals there than we thought and this will make our open-pit mining plan and economics even better."

I subscribe to the Rick Rule approach - buy unloved assets, in this case silver, a current theme of his - and a handsome profit will follow as the cycle changes.

I should disclose having a fair few shares in SVL, including purchases very recently, for the obvious reasons that its resources, their accessibiliy by open cast mining, easy location, safe jurisdiction and managment appeal.

The low extractive industry sentiment provides a wonderful opportunity with some of the gold and silver companies. It is difficult to find a better silver play that has real development or sale prospects on the ASX - I have't. The Lassonde curve is a wonderful profit maker and SVL is at the right point for that, ie the bottom of the curve with upward ahead.

GLTA.
    Last edited by james99: 18/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $135.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $525.3K 5.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 860280 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 709370 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.