ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 30,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    As I’m not buying or selling, at the moment, I amuse myself by looking at our depth on each side.

More for the psychology aspect of it, than anything else.

I’ve read enough HC to understand that perception of depth can play a big part in our Chartist’s reading of the tea leaves.

Bots are used in many different ways but the general plan is to break the will of us retailers so as to achieve the big boys desired results. ?

As it’s a legal option for the big boys I won’t sook about it

I’ve been waiting to see if the stacker is game enough to try and push it down, to try and trigger a few stops or even up?

I do think that they have probably realised that Avanco is a bit of a Queer Beast, in that most of the retailers we see here are “ Old School “ investors.

We have a great core of holders who don’t flip flop on half a cent.

It must frustrate the hell out of some people who would think that we should have read and accepted the basic principles of 21st century trading.

The odd ramp here and there is another avenue to wear the retail mob down, once again “ Old School “ investors know enough about the company to see through these up or down ramps.

I do wish I could emulate your good self RB and have a poke at the 17.5 line, just for fun but I’m not in a position to do it at the moment.

Good luck zip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.