ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    I have sent the below email to the company, attn to the CEO. Will report back with his response once I receive it. I obviously forgot to specify I was talking about Kat Gap, but I feel like its obvious none the less.

----------------------

Hi Dean,

I am a shareholder of CLZ and I am concerned with the progress anddecisions that have been made recently. I assume it is because I do not haveall the information, but if you could please fill me in on the following thatwould be much appreciated.

1. Why was the funds from the previous capital raise not used to purchase the entire Gekko?
    2. There has been no news on the status of the mining application – is this still in play?
    3. What is your 6-12 month strategy for improving the share price give the extreme amount of shares on offer?
    4. When do you expect the share price to place the recent loyalty options issued “in the money” ?
    5. Can we expected any resource related announcements in the next 6-12 months?
    6. Is there any expansion drilling planned, not just infill drilling?
    7. Will you consider fast tracking the mining of the lease over the drilling of the lease?
    8. There are 6 directors on board – what is the general sentiment regarding the state of the share price, the current cash available (3 quarters of staff costs remaining without considering the unused finance and capital raise), and the plan for creating value for the company in the next 6-12 months.

Look forward to your response.

Thank you.
    Kind regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.