RDN 5.41% 3.5¢ raiden resources limited

Hi Rogue. Sorry for the upcoming long post. This is part of a...

1. 1,789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Hi Rogue.
    Sorry for the upcoming long post.

This is part of a post I made on 22/9/2023 after attending a Raiden General Meeting on the same day.
    “I found the following revelations to be fascinating.
    Somebody asked how did Raiden manage to get so many promising tenements in the Pilbara.
    Chairman Michael Davy said they have a very good relationship with Kimberley (Kim) North(love that name) of Welcome Exploration and that they first approached KN re theAndover North and South blocks some 30 months ago for at that time their considered Ni prospectivity.
    KN at that time said he was holding out as he expected Azure would want to deal in them.They kept in touch however and after the Azure Ni (sic) Li story started to unfold they made another approach and because Azure had made no contact with him in the meantime regarding these tenements he agreed to deal with Raiden and let’s hope the rest is history.”

So on the 28/6/23 RDN announced… Raiden expands Lithium portfolio adjacent to Azure Minerals.
    Then on 5/7/23 AZS announced…Andover Project Update.
    New exploration Licence E47/4700 granted.
    Under Highlights they stated
    “Azure’s granted tenements now completely cover all identified pegmatites in the Andover district.”
    The jury is still out regarding this statement as Dusko has interpreted that the Andover complex extends further than Azure’s tenements and that the pegmatites discovered at Andover South in fact still overlay it.
    So who is correct?
    Time will tell.. it always does.

AIMO. Please DYOR.
    Jim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $92.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ $761.2K 21.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 3427094 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 230417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.4¢ 9472136
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.