IMI 0.00% 2.7¢ infinity mining limited

I'd love to have more time for these sorts of things, but...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'd love to have more time for these sorts of things, but fortunately I am busy with other projects. I'm not sure what your exposure has been to M*******r - I assume you mean ASX:MIO or their spiraling share price of late, but I believe Infinity runs its own race. The company you refer to is merely a shareholder of Infinity Mining by virtue of the 'non iron ore' tenements they gave up in consideration for their 20% holding. These, together with the Tenements previously then held by Mr J Groot, current CEO, and Mr A Pointon, Operations Manager, for their combined 20% holding, was the foundation of the spin out/spin off. MIO, for their 20% have just one seat on the board - which is nothing out of the usual for the holding. It appears the company (MIO) you mention's board made the hardline decision to focus/punt/bet the farm on (please choose your own words), on green iron ore, forsaking claim to all else including lithium, battery metals and various REE's - even after spending millions exploring these tenements that Infinity Mining now owns. Fast forward 9 months to today - Yes, only 9 months and I think it is Infinity's 6th drilling campaign they are about to undertake. Infinity now owns the 697 square kilometers in the Pilbara alongside a well-known greenstone belt, in multiple locations, in what is referred to as the 'goldilocks' zone. They already have assay samples from one tenement up to 2.365% at ground level, but ground level in this instance is on the side of a hill, so who knows how deep it runs. By comparison, Pilgangoora is flat with a grade of just on 1%. Infinity have approvals in place and have advised that drilling will commence in the next few weeks, I assume before it gets too hot in the Pilbara. With any luck, they will have results before Christmas. So, what do I think (or KNOW) so far? I KNOW it's not a lifestyle mining company that is paying a CEO and Chairman $350-400k a year or its board members $100k+ a year. I KNOW the CEO and Chairman appear to be supremely confident in what they have and what they are doing as they continue to sink their own hard earn cash buying shares at market price (there are numerous ASX releases confirming this). I KNOW they have no debt and around $6.5 Million in the bank to fund some serious exploration. I know they would be one of the very few junior minors that have held or improved their share price in the last 6-12 months given the current market. I KNOW they are 'literally' surrounded by opportunity with Trek, Rivers Gold and Minrex bordering Infinity's Tambourah tenement on all sides. All these explorers have recent results for Lithium and one has already commenced drilling. I KNOW there is way too much demand for Lithium with 40 X our current production required just to meet our 2030 and 2050 reduction goals. I KNOW the USA trade agreement for battery metals favours free trade countries with Australia being the only free trade Lithium producer in that category. I KNOW that lithium bearing spodumene is superior to lepidolite and that manufacturers of high-end EV vehicles favour this as it holds better charge for longer and that this appears to be what Infinity has found. I KNOW I will increase my holding in ASX IMI, but I respect that you can have a different opinion. I KNOW I have validated my opinion with fact and research and choose not to smear one organisation simply by my discontent or dislike for another. Now edglim (I won't bother trying to learn or reveal your name), are you able to put any fact around your recommendation?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $189 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.