IMI 0.00% 2.7¢ infinity mining limited

Good morning Philley, I could not agree with you more. I too am...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good morning Philley, I could not agree with you more. I too am new to this. Clearly, I don't have the history edglim has with MIO and, like you, I have taken Infinity at face value. I did my due diligence and felt comfortable taking up a reasonable position. I did look at MIO at the same time when they were getting close to $0.60 (now $0.16), but delighted to report I doubled down on IMI. If there is credibility in what our friend suggests (and let's be honest, the only validation offered so far is 'trust me'), I can give a tiny amount of latitude for 'guilt by association' - but only a little. I'm not a conspiracy theorist and nor do I want to start now. From what I can see, MIO is merely a passenger on the Infinity train with no more skin in the game than the other two founding partners in the trio that formed Infinity. Indeed, until their share price nosedived, MIO has said little about Infinity however now, they seem to be banging the Infinity drum long and loud as they look to recover lost ground (see Market Herald Sept 29 or just google ASX MIO and select the news tab). Like you say Philley, if Infinity are literally tripping over high grade spodumene at surface, I can't wait to see what this drilling campaigns reveals. Particularly now after they have identified an even larger resource than originally thought at Tambourah. PLUS - they still have some huge tenements on opposing sides of the same greenstone belt at Panorama, Hillside and Strelley Gorge with a 40km strike in the Greisen Zone identified showing prospective lithium pegmatites (see presentation released yesterday to ASX) they haven't even touched. Like our friend posted today ("Good Luck"), Well, I wish us both lots of 'well considered', 'well researched' and 'well informed' luck. Cheers ; )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $189 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.