IMI 0.00% 2.0¢ infinity mining limited

Ann: Infinity Mining discover high grade Rubidium, page-24

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm here to learn and gather insights from savvy investors. While I'd love to say 'thanks' for a teaching moment edglim, again you offer absolutely nothing. I'm waiting for a shred of fact or evidence to support your 'sky is falling' claim about IMI - or has the king of the critic's club simply reached deep into their bag of facts and pulled out a big fist full of nothing? LOL Until now, your argument solely fits into these three categories.

Straw Man Argument
    A straw man argument attacks a different subject rather than the topic being discussed. The purpose is misdirection to make their position look stronger than it actually (or factually) is.

Slippery Slope Argument

A slippery slope argument assumes a certain course of action will lead to a chain of future events. The slippery slope fallacy takes a benign starting point and suggests that it will lead to an unlikely or ridiculous outcome with zero supporting evidence.

Red Herring Argument
    A red herring argument uses confusion and/or distraction to shift attention away from the topic and toward a false conclusion. Red herrings usually contain unimportant facts, ideas, or events that have little or no relevance to the issue being discussed.

Given that you profess to have so much knowledge, why not provide some constructive insights that could inform or educate fellow investors rather than snyde and cryptic comments that do little more than make you look like an online bully. I've looked over your legacy of comments on HC and sadly that is the impression I get. Anyway, enjoy the long weekend xx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $4K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 69533 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 47666 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.