IMI 4.76% 2.0¢ infinity mining limited

ROLF - Roll your eyes and ignore anything you like edglim. Like...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ROLF - Roll your eyes and ignore anything you like edglim. Like an ostrich, put your head in the sand - you can't hide from facts. I have NEVER claimed to have any expertise of any kind in mining. Yet another misdirection from you. I've simply shared public information about a stock that helped me make an informed decision as an investor.

You on the other hand offer NOTHING of substance, choosing to malign a stock you know nothing about, for reasons you can't articulate. And by your own admission, driven solely by a personal grievance/vendetta/dislike with another company who, previously owned the Pilbara tenements Infinity now owns, and just happens to be a shareholder. Read back over your comments. All you've done is bleat 'the sky is falling' - with no fact, reasoning or validation for your position and all I have done is asked you to stand to account for it and tell us why.

You masquerade as some 40yr bigshot mining know-it-all choosing to hide behind the skirts of HC like a frightened little boy because apparently - no one can handle your truth! However you can't yell us. You make me laugh. Grow a pair for goodness sake and let your truth rain down all over us mere mortals. As long as your story contains fact, I won't even be able to comment. C'mon, you gotta love that?

Yes - I know you have poison in your heart for MIO, but do you have another tune you can play that informs and educates us about the IMI stock? Or will you continue your guilt by association misdirect? I personally don't think you're up to the challenge. I sense you are weary and the force is weak in you.

I like playing this game with you edglim. It's also nice to see you have people who support you and your misguided opinions. Even Hitler had buddies at some point. Perhaps you should stick to commenting on things you have some knowledge about. Til now, you've demonstrated nothing when it comes to the stock in question on this chat.

I trust you're enjoying the long weekend. You're certainly making mine fun : )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.