IMI 0.00% 2.1¢ infinity mining limited

Ann: Infinity Mining discover high grade Rubidium, page-29

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Emeco, nice to meet you. Seeing as you asked so politely - here goes. Sadly, you, like your friend, are grossly misinformed. I am not an employee of Infinity or MacArthur - nor have I ever been. I do, however, have a sizable shareholding (ALL purchased on market) and therefore a vested interest in the stocks performance and protective of my all my investments.

Can I help you ask a better question... What is your motivation for responding to idiots who post stupid unfounded comments about a stock in the chat?

Excellent question. Well, when I see bozo's malign a stock for no reason other than they hold some personal grudge towards one if its shareholders and post widely inaccurate conspiracy theories and vague cautionary tales with absolutely no substance, then I simply ask them to validate their claims.

Your friend has failed to do this repeatedly - just more childish misdirection.

May I ask a question of you? Do you understand the implications of doxing? I'm sure I've set you another google task (lol).

What else have you got for me?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.493M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 670 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.