IMI 25.9% 2.0¢ infinity mining limited

Good evening DonFrye.LOL - thanks for the Google offer. It's...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Good evening DonFrye.
    LOL - thanks for the Google offer. It's been a fun journey thus far.
    What I do know is that IMI have stated publicly that they intend to drill Tambourah South very soon (ASX release August 18) and chase that 2.635% Li20 hit. They have a POW in place for a 2500m RC drilling campaign and the Heritage survey with the Palyku People has been done. I assume while waiting in line for a drill rig, they went back out and widened their search finding even more lithium bearing stacked pegmatites.

Logistically, I know they have all the necessary earthmoving equipment (dozer, grader, excavator, float, prime mover, tipper, fuel truck, mobile dongers and satellite coms) on hand to do the sumps and pads and push any tracks needed for a drill rig regardless of terrain/access. I know they have a highly experienced and respected earthworks team (led by CEO J Groot - 40yrs plus civil works exp) that has been doing this for other mining explorers in WA for close to a decade.

I'm sure they're beyond keen to get it done and have results back before Christmas. As for the drilling start date, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for the next press release and an early Christmas present. Rest assured, the minute I know anything, I'll gladly share it with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.007(25.9%)
Mkt cap ! $2.375M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $3.793K 182.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14285 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 45633 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.