ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Hi hangas, I won't argue about the past as I wasn't around...

1. 5,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1150
    Hi hangas,

I won't argue about the past as I wasn't around following more than 18 months ago really, it certainly does appear to have been unsuccessful, whether warranted excuses or not...

But, at the minute, do you not believe a pile of dirt from ifo arrived last week, ready to be converted into $65k per 1kt lot? Do you not believe that demand is around for iron ore, in contrast to every other bit of reporting in India? Do you really think it's a con that they plan on getting away with?

I am not in the stock for its past performances, but for its potential in the future... I strongly believe the country, the state and the govt within it are all right, the Chinese affiliation is right and the timing is right. what hasn't been right has been the delays, of which I'm sure they're not in control of all of the issues, but, ultimately responsible for their management and handling and marketing of those delays...

I don't think anyone, well I'm not, is arguing about the past, but, there is incredible potential that seemingly is any day away from being firmly within our reach... we'll at least the start of converting the potential anyway...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.