ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: Infinity Ores - 20,000 Tonne PO Update, page-61

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Only been in less than a quarter of your timeframe, though been 'watching' for longer. With all due respect to you and others who got in then, all the prior is rite of passage stuff to do business in India. IMO. Frankly, there may still be a little bit more of that to go, but unlike in the past, we have a confluence of factors coinciding: rising demand, value-added product, government support, security of feed stock, local support, significant local employment, strategic EPC partner, access to development funding, and partnering interest in extending up the value chain. I mean, if you had a wish-list of every possible factor and attribute, NSL currently has all of that going for it. Except of course - proven, established 24x7 production. But we are the verge of that too, unless you believe the company is scamming us.

Which is my starter gate analogy. The last 8 years were the extended stretching and warm-up exercises and false starts that all outsiders are subjected to. Not just NSL. But we have persisted to the starting gates....and hats off to those invested for that full ride so far.....but why doubt the value of your persistence at such a critical inflection point? It could be yet another false start - but the confluence of factors described above would suggest otherwise. I suspect we will know one way or the other before the end of this quarter. We are under starter's orders.

I respect that your travails here over 8 years has shaped your perspective. I would respectfully argue that it is blinding you from the obvious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.