MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

Ann: Information For Retail Shareholders, page-179

1. 12,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3370
    You've been asking lots of questions and you have as much knowledge about behind the scenes details as I do - Zilch!

What do we know? And don't know?
    1. SI is the largest SH. He has the most to lose of any SHs if the SP tanks. Self interests is a big deal!
    2. He was the main driver for this CR. Why wait till the last minute and get it so low? Obviously, things didn't go to plan. Maybe, you can call him directly and ask - as I don't have a clue on this timing
    3. Why would he put X millions of his own money in, if he doesn't think the SP will go up from here?
    4. It's important for SHs that SI put his own money into this CR
    5. Why raise a CR - when you have other pending strategic options? Who knows? Maybe there may be some restrictions. e.g. what available funds does the FDA require from a company to have (company viability) before they approve a product?
    6. Any other restrictions? From pending partnerships? Oaktree? Who knows?

''Always back the horse named self-interest, son. It'll be the only one trying.''
    So, given the above and the key strategic priorities listed in the AGM presentation, I'm backing that there are other items at play - that are yet to play out. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by ddwn: 08/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.