AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Ann: Information on F1 Delta Time, page-10

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I agree for the most part, I think CDH did a great job of not making you feel like you need to spend money to early. I'v been playing for a couple of weeks and have only just started to feel like it could be worth spending money and by then your drawn in enough that you feel like it could be worth while. Eventually you realise that your going to have to keep spending money to get further but by then it dosent matter, they either get more money out of you or they dont but they at least got something.

I agree AAA games are far better value for your time but I guess a lot of people just ignore that because mobile FTP is just more accessible and 3% or so spend a lot of money.

As for F1, hopefully it does have plenty of replay value and ways to earn rewards that dont just involve spending real money. I think the potential to trade and potentially make a profit will be a big draw and then eventually once the real time racing aspect is added it will only grow. But like you said it does have to be fun and repayable if its going to be successful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.