ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Animoca has neither the capabilities nor the experience to compete with the Major Studios to develop a top notch racing Game.
    There are already tons of excellent racing Games already on the market.

It will all come down to:
    1. the collecting instinct of the Players
    2. the Competition to win and collect Money with the races
    3. The curiosity and hope to get seldom and value stuff out of the packages.

I think no 3 will have the biggest influence to the way of success.
    Loot Boxes are already very common in the Gaming World.
    Although they are very critizised and even prohibited in some countries because of the Gambling factor, they have become
    quite popular in some Games.

But there is a very thin line to implement These Loot Boxes in Games.
    The Company Electronic Arts had received a huge shitstorm a few years ago in a Star Wars Game.
    They didnt recovered since. Their Reputation has sunk big time, there are still Gamers who protest their Games, The Star Wars Gaming Franchise experienced a Major Damage, another planned Star Wars Game which was already in production had been cancelled.

Microsoft had Loot Boxes in their very popular Racing Game "Forza 7". After About one year the decided to cancel These Boxes out of this Game.

I am very curious how it will turn out with this F1 Racing Game of Animoca. Hope the NFT Factor will give it a tremendous success.
    Please Keep in mind that in May only the packages will be sold. There is no Gameplay at all. The real Game where you can use These items will come out next year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.