GWR 0.00% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

@mastroooo thanks for the website URL.They are working on...

1. 2,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    @mastroooo thanks for the website URL.
    They are working on getting the whole of the Goldfield Hwy sealed, which is what I thought they would be doing and are having some success.
    This will leave just over 100km unsealed.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3375/3375061-d614aef9ec971688653bee4b57b2d6b6.jpg

Am excited, private haul roads not before discussed.
    MIN have abandoned light rail in favour of private haul roads and 350t rigs.
    Haven't been able to find any info on MIN proposal as yet
    Looking forward to the study release which will shed more info and current day numbers on the route to Esperance.
    Applications for more areas of our tenement to become mining approved and increase possible annual mine tonnage is huge and seems to indicate 15-20tpa intentions.
    AND I think this sentence should be read over and over again

"The infrastructure study underway has the potential to provide a pathway and access through the Port of Esperance."

Stage 1 to provide solutions to bottlenecks which will hopefully lead to tonnage obtained for the rail from Kal to Esp as this is where MIN have the strangle hold. I dont think the Lenora to Kal is the problem. Looks like they lobbying Gov for access to this portion of the line.
    Just to show how far ahead our bod is THINKING.
    "At its inaugural meeting in March 2020, predominately iron ore companies joined together to form the WA Midwest Yilgarn Infrastructure Group "
    They set this group up Mar 2020 with all this in mind.
    Any way just some initial thought and am excited by the news and am looking forward to the studies release

Last edited by mickzed: 19/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278275 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 276612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.