GWR 0.00% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

You would still truck from Wiluna but to Mullewa stock pile then...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    You would still truck from Wiluna but to Mullewa stock pile then rail to Geraldton port when required. I acknowledge Geraldton Port max of 60000 tonnes per ship but then you will need 2.5 ships to meet the Cape size at Esperance. If they drilled out Wiluna project and got to 500000 tons or more then Geraldton port expansion or building Oakagee would need to be considered. Have a look at Sino Steels Midwest group web site relating to Jack Hills and Weld Range.
    If Im not wrong Sino paid somewhere in the vicinity of several billion dollars for Weld Range. No sure about Jack Hills. Between Sino and Posco Oakagee has to be still on the table.WA Government got interested in Oakagee for other export projects as well,maybe they need talking to.
    GWR now have plenty of cash so I would think they would be really looking at the big picture and drill out the project. 7 million tonnes pa will take them 20 years but what if they have 500000 tons or more , they would seriously want to increase annual rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 278275 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 276612 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.