CKA 4.44% 8.6¢ cokal limited

Ann: Infrastructure Joint Venture Advances to the Next Stage, page-223

1. 392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    Let CKA report and we will find out

My ASP numbers are actually BEST CASE scenario. Taking into account the exact pricing guidance what CKA gave. It is very very likely market will decide that CKA's pricing guidance is optiistic and realisations are much lower

AISC cost for sure is above $150/t --- and as SJ cant prove me wrong, I cant prove him wrong either. We will just have to wait for the company to report.

JORC resources --- There have been several M&As in coal sector recently -- and closer in Australia. Anyone is free to go and look at the deal multuples and valuation and what value was assigned to "JORC RESOURCES". I will tell you == ZERO.

Coal stocks whether they are Met or Thermal are trading at 3x EBITDA -- implying market does not value anything under the ground beyond 4-5 years. CKA's "JORC Resources are atleast 15 years out from production if there is any economic reserve there" So the value of that is ZERO today.

Net Income = say 50% of that post interest and tax = US$900k - US$1.5 mn DOUBLE SILLY -- NOT EXPECTING SJ TO Correct P&L calculations for me

Everything else on SJ's post is just BS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $92.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.4¢ $7.642K 88.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53157 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.