CKA 1.16% 8.7¢ cokal limited

i suspect this is your burner account coeuss as it's just...

1. 875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    i suspect this is your burner account coeuss as it's just repeat content and Robin67 happened to come out of nowhere and suddenly be completely congruent with your views (if a passer by had these views, wouldn't they just go to a different company) but to answer the question, it's not inaccurate (as opposed to your past predictions of the companies future), this is a cherry picked list intended to make a straw-man argument to sow doubt into new visitors and readers of this forum for your benefit. straw man because you are saying if this is true then that is true.

It's a straw man argument because none of these things precludes the company from making considerable profits from the very substantial progress on the ground over the last 2 years. Martino on the board is a long standing and large holder with interests that are aligned with the value of those shares.

To new entrants here, this company has made substantial investments that have resulted in a producing mine that is now exporting to market, overcoming substantial logistics challenges. Coeuss has repeatedly said they will run out of money and fail. Now when they have income, he wants you to think that someone else will take the money. Eddie Chin supplied the capital to get the road, mining operations, ISP and barges on site and operating. Karan Bangur has been an excellent and open manager who has worked hard to overcome and iron out numerous obstacles. No company gets capital for free, these people deserve a return on the injection of capital. This doesn't mean the long standing holders won't get paid.
    Last edited by playdough: 04/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $93.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $19.69K 225.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2027 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.