CKA 1.20% 8.4¢ cokal limited

Robin, even a blind man can see that you are the alter ego of...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76

Robin, even a blind man can see that you are the alter ego of coeus12345.

While I appreciate many of your posts raise real issues, I do not understand your incessant need to regurgitate the same information or your snide comments about SJ.

As a long term holder, SJ has conviction in the stock. There is a distinct difference between optimism and pumping. IMO, SJ is not a pumper. He always offers great insight into the company, and the wider coal landscape, particularly from a macro level. Negative comments about him encouraging his family and friends to buy in lack class and are not warranted.

IMO, either 2 outcomes have occurred to date:

1) You were a previous holder, having bought in at a much higher share price. After the price dropped, your stop loss was hit, or you sold out at a significant loss. Now you have an axe to grind against management, hence your constant negative rhetoric. Were you unaware of Eddie’s royalty arrangement before buying in? If so, your research skills are lacking, or you still bought in with a positive viewpoint of the long term success of the company and unfortunately got burnt.

2) You want to buy in, probably in volume, hence you comment negatively on this forum consistently to try and lower the price. IF YOU HELD THE GENUINE BELIEF THAT THIS COMPANY WILL FAIL, WHY WOULD YOU WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME COMMENTING ON THIS FORUM DAILY?

To the wider forum, there has been a complete lack of support for Julian and SJ regarding the upcoming investor presentation in Melbourne. YES, it is management’s role to conduct corporate presentations and highlight the company. YES, it is an issue that they have failed to do this to date (despite paying lip service).

BUT why such negative sentiment towards Julian and Richard for wanting to entice new investors to the company, and doing so in their own time, with their own resources? They both live busy lives, yet choose to plan and run the event, which is no easy feat.

PLEASE tell me what harm will come from such effort? I am all ears.

The quarterly will address many of the questions raised on this forum over the past few weeks. I am personally not expecting anything stellar, considering what phase the company are in. Will I accumulate more? Possibly. Will I come on here and rubbish the stock I CHOSE to invest in (after doing hundreds of hours of research on over years), no.

Let’s hope brighter days are ahead.

Sweetshekels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.001(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $93.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.7¢ 8.3¢ $6.529K 78.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 40877 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.