IFT 1.57% $10.34 infratil limited.

Ann: Infratil Investor Day 2024, page-9

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    It was never meant to be an explicit measure to determine valuation, I was more curious from a solely MW capacity how much you were paying per company, as I said I am aware there are hundreds of other factors that go into the valuation of a company.

Some factors that would affect the quality of data centre sites from one another would be:

- What uptime tier certifications does the data centre have?
    - What NABERS ratings does the data centre have?
    - Is the data centre carrier or vendor neutral?
    - Where is the data centre located, what is its proximity to central business districts or key clients for low latency & interconnectivity?
    - Does the current data centre site have further land capacity attached for upgrades - this is much easier than acquiring a new site completely especially where land is in limited supply near CBD's.

Initially I was trying to compare a lot of these factors between providers, however CDC & Airtrunk being private businesses only disclose so much information publicly - likely for security purposes given government contracts.

NextDC & Maquarie DC list some of these specifications on their websites for their data centres so you have a little more visibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.34
Change
0.160(1.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.713B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.20 $10.34 $10.13 $11.95M 1.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1204 $10.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.35 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.