IFT 0.97% $11.42 infratil limited.

It was never meant to be an explicit measure to determine...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    It was never meant to be an explicit measure to determine valuation, I was more curious from a solely MW capacity how much you were paying per company, as I said I am aware there are hundreds of other factors that go into the valuation of a company.

Some factors that would affect the quality of data centre sites from one another would be:

- What uptime tier certifications does the data centre have?
    - What NABERS ratings does the data centre have?
    - Is the data centre carrier or vendor neutral?
    - Where is the data centre located, what is its proximity to central business districts or key clients for low latency & interconnectivity?
    - Does the current data centre site have further land capacity attached for upgrades - this is much easier than acquiring a new site completely especially where land is in limited supply near CBD's.

Initially I was trying to compare a lot of these factors between providers, however CDC & Airtrunk being private businesses only disclose so much information publicly - likely for security purposes given government contracts.

NextDC & Maquarie DC list some of these specifications on their websites for their data centres so you have a little more visibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IFT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.