ING 0.28% $3.61 inghams group limited

This has been on my watchlist for a while- watching and waiting...

1. 3,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 338
    This has been on my watchlist for a while- watching and waiting for SP weakness.

The attraction for me is that it usually makes a profit, it usually pays a dividend and it has some sort of a sector moat. It is still making a profit despite headwinds- so far. I like profit making, dividend paying, stocks that fall for temporary reasons. Though- how temporary?

My thinking regarding headwinds and tailwinds probably overlaps comments of previous posters.

Generally, when a stock falls this much in one day on financials and outlook- it may continue to fall for a bit. I will not buy today- but will continue to do my DD and keep an eye on the SP and macro.

Regarding migration as a source of workers.

My understanding of the ALP/union position is that skilled migration will remain as just that- skilled workers who cannot be locally sourced. Factory fodder would still need to come from overseas students and backpackers etc. A meeting with a local member might sometimes get a result. Coalition policy is not that much different- officially.

Other than that, 3.4% unemployment well and truly meets the economic definition of 'full' employment.

I could not mention feed without pausing to reflect on the dire situation of the Ukrainian people. We want that situation over for the best reasons.

IMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ING (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.61
Change
-0.010(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $1.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.62 $3.65 $3.60 $3.933M 1.086M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 18914 $3.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.62 2800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ING (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.