ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Agreed with regards to the expansion strategy. And from the annual shareholder letter of last month (emphasis added by me):

For clarity, Buddy will continue to sign additional distribution deals and our global expansion into new markets will increase in 2018. We’ve recently hired a General Manager of Latin America, based in Miami, to service not just the Digicel account, but the entirety of Central and Southern America. We’ve also just hired a Managing Director of Western Europe – an equivalent role to oversee and direct our expansion into that territory (starting with the UK and our deal with Rizon). However, you should expect to see us invest significant time and resources into achieving success with our existing sales and distribution partners. For example, having just completed a US-wide distribution deal with Ingram Micro USA, there’s considerable opportunity for our team in the largest of our two home markets.

As we invest in the deals we’ve already won, investors are reminded that those efforts tend not to be flashy or news-making but will be vital as we turn incredible distribution deals full of promise into incredible distribution deals driving significant revenue. I ask that shareholders temper their expectations accordingly – and do so with an understanding of the timeframes and complexity required to turn distribution deals into revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.