CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: INITIAL APPROVAL TO ALLOW HEMP FOOD CONSUMPTION IN AUSTRALIA, page-23

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452

It really doesn't matter what the product is. Could be bauxite.

The point is this company has bought into a business right when the laws have changed. That is huge.

So a company that had to hide its nutritional value can now display that.

But it can also distribute it throughout Australia and humans can consume that.. which means animals can too. A weed crop uses a third of the water that other feed crops use. Great for farmers in droughts.

This means it'll soon be available on super market shelves. What business isn't going to buy an I demand product. It's super healthy for u and will have that pull a grain like quinoa does.

It is also great because the company has already been selling its products. It has label, branding and packaging sorted. It also has the infrustructure to grow it already and the knowledge to do so.

You can be the NY investor that just came on board was waiting for this news before he did so. Now because of the law changes his investment allows the company to expand which with this law change will be needed.

The recent indoor growing licence allows for products to be grown in controlled conditions and will allow a faster turnover of the crops without there being an impact by the weather.

Add to that this company is also in process of receiving its other licence to grow for medicinal purposes. When that happens it will become a supplier for pharmaceutical companies.

Also this weekend is the expo so retail outlets and supermarkets health food stores farmers ... will all want to buy these products. What better place to go a meet people who can supply like vitahemp.

There's more news to come from this but it all look pretty awesome to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.