RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Initial assays reveal significant intercepts at Mt Maitland, page-108

1. 1,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008

I guess you could do your research through biased or uninformed posters..
    Make your investment decisions based on people's random opinions..

Or you could closely monitor company announcements, research other projects within the regions and share price performance, drilling results, professional media releases from well-established share market and commodity analyst's..

Like this one for example-

Red Mountain Mining (ASX:RMX)
    gold intercepts is off to a flying start with maiden drilling at its Mt Maitland project returning significant

Try shallow high-grade
    of 1m at 12.7 grams per tonne (g/t) gold from a depth of 37m and 1m at 7.1g/t gold from 110m within broader intersections of 7m at 3.3g/t gold from 34m and 8m at 1.7g/t gold from 107m on for size.

The results from the first four holes to be assayed also neatly confirms that the gold nuggets that the company’s employees were picking off the ground recently were not an anomaly.

All 27 holes totalling about 1,850m targeting the Mt Maitland South, Lenanphyl, Second Chance South and Jacia prospects have now been completed and assays for the remaining 23 holes are pending.

Looking forward to analysing the incoming results.. we have only seen 4 holes.. let's be honest nobody gave too much thought about this project and I don't believe it has added much value to the share price.. for me it is just a bonus that they've found what are regarded as positive results in the first few holes.. further positive results should underpin an already strong rise in share price within the last few months..

We are very lucky with our Koonenberry project as our neighbours are engaged in a 30000 m drilling program.. this information will be a huge bonus for us moving forward.. consider what our drilling program beginning in this project will do to the share price.. the neighbour hit around 70 million market cap before settling..
    Soon we begin drilling for heavy rare Earth's.. and nickel - cobalt ... What do you think success in this area might do to the share price.. I invite you the research some companies working in this field currently..
    EV's is the new Boom..
    Not to mention our Copper - Cobalt project in DRC.. that in itself could become a tier 1 project..

It's almost hard to believe we have all these projects and only a $15 million market cap.. it's my opinion this is the true example of getting in at the base level..

With a reasonable SOI we have loads of wiggle room to raise substantial funds without becoming to top heavy.

I don't know.. am I ramping or am I just stating the facts??
    I invite you to do your own research but please do not respond with unfounded opinions..

also if you agree or appreciate a posters analyst or contributions to forums, don't be afraid to hit the 'lightbulb' good analyst button.
    Personally I think it's a good way to gauge how seriously one's opinion should be received..

Have a great weekend everybody.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.