CU6 1.52% $3.90 clarity pharmaceuticals ltd

that would be good just doing the scan once on the best day, as...

1. 3,683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    that would be good just doing the scan once on the best day, as it would save on scan money and the hassle of a scan procedure…but unfortunately it still involves a double day of “medical intervention”.

you know, the “get here on time, fill in this form, sit here and wait, come here and answer these questions, blah, blah, blah…

fortunately the procedure sounds pretty straight froward, just having an injection into your blood vessel and then lying in a pet scanner while it does its thing, without the patient having to do anything but lie still.

i had a pet scan once…the instructions were pretty scary: essentially, “we are going to inject this radioactive dye or something, and a sound will happen and as soon as you hear the sound you must hold your breath until we tell you to breathe again. Should you breathe before we tell you, the whole procedure will be messed up and you will have to do it another day…”

I lay there worried I wouldn’t be able to get lucky with the timing so that I had a big breath before the sound came on…the sound came on and I obediently held my breath and held it and held it until I thought I was going to die and then someone came in and said “you can take a breath, you could have taken a breath ages ago..did we forget to tell you?” Or something like that…

every medical intervention always feels nightmarish for reasons like that…most sane people hate them…

I accept, however, that, given the circumstances, the double patient handling of the CU6 diagnostic test is no big deal…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CU6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.90
Change
-0.060(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.212B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.97 $4.12 $3.81 $6.449M 1.625M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3691 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.95 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.90
  Change
-0.060 ( 0.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.00 $4.13 $3.81 99015
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
CU6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.