AC8 0.00% 4.0¢ auscann group holdings ltd

Thanks Andrew, as you say shareholders just like to be...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Thanks Andrew, as you say shareholders just like to be communicated with 'good or bad'. I for one like to see yourself and Merchant heavily involved, as you have not only your personal holdings to look after you also have fund performance to worry about, so I like the 'skin in the game' aspect of this. I jumped into AC8 on the back Cannpal acquistion and held on for grim life as I watched the share price depreciate (averaged down along the way) on the thesis that adoption and revenue in the industry will continue to grow longer term (I can't help but be contrarian in my investment approach). I'm wondering if you have a view of how the industry may play out over the next few years? I have a lot of questions around this in terms of broader adoption (and acceptance) of cannabis as a medicine, how legislation could play out over the shorter term (i.e. de-scheduling in the US, Germany and broader adoption in the EU). I guess I'm thinking what the catalysts may be? You already mentioned banking/reform in the US as a catalyst, is there a thesis that will support a better share price over the longer term?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.