MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

It's a bit like blackjack and counting cards. The time to bet is...

1. 1,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    It's a bit like blackjack and counting cards. The time to bet is when the remaining deck is full of face cards and the probability of striking them is high. Or another way of looking at it is, a. I win, b. I don't lose much

Is Burma ready for change? After decades of introspection and their 3 main neighbours, China, India and Thailand all developing at breakneck speed, there is a risk from Burma's point of view of being dominated by one or more of these nations. The best course of action to resist foreign influence is to develop economically. And in a country with alot of resurces and peoples that means importing capital and opening up to trade

Is Burma full of face cards? This leads to the rhetorical Dirty Harry question, do you feel lucky? Which was just a question for the fugitive, do you think there is a high or low probability of a face card being in the cartidge?. And in the case of Burma and mining, is it on the course to economic development and freer trade (you get to operate a really profitable mine) or a brief dalliance with the outside before resuming an introspective inward looking era (you get to dream about one day operating a mine). Different people have different opinions, but one thing is for sure, Burma has implemented MORE structural changes to it's society in the last 5 years, than probably in the prior 30 years to that. I think that means Burma is full of face cards and will surprise people when early movers start yelling Blackjack! Now when that happens, it means you've already missed the boat and FOMO has set in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.