ATX 12.0% 8.8¢ amplia therapeutics limited

Interesting that Amplia appoints a New Director in Jane Bell on...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Interesting that Amplia appoints a New Director in Jane Bell on 12th of April and then announces 10 Days later on the 22nd April her ' Initial Directors Interest ' notice.

This is usually done almost immediately after an appointment isn't it ? ...... what.png Like usually within 3 Days.

So to me , this can only mean She ( Jane ) has been Buying the stock AFTER her appointment as opposed to coming into the Job already holding this balance of 277,163 shares.

Either way , I believe we can take this as a solid sign of support from this Incoming Director

And while this amount of shares ( 277,163 ) won't get you a spot in the Top 20 , it seems that another Investment Banker in Robert Greenslade has. For those who aren't aware , Greenslade is a founding Director of GP Securities Pty Ltd and who represent the now ' New ' Top 20 holding balance in No. 9th spot with their 1,930,000 shares and who has obviously come onboard sometime since the Last Top 20 was reported back in July 2020.

And this Director Fellow Greenslade come fairly acclaimed as can be read in the snippet from Proactive Investors a year ago when he was appointed as non-executive director of Chesser Resources ( ASX:CHZ) .

And here's what they ( Chesser ) had to say back then :-

Chesser Resources Ltd (ASX:CHZ) has appointed experienced investment banking professional Robert Greenslade to the board as a non-executive director.

Greenslade has experience in investment banking with more than 30 years’ experience in mergers and acquisitions, capital raisings and strategic advisory, predominantly in the resources industry.

He is currently a director and co-founder of GP Securities, a private investment vehicle focusing on various industries including private equity, resources, manufacturing in the food and retail sectors and technology.

Until February 2016, Greenslade was a managing director at Standard Chartered Bank and head of Australia, Mining and Metals Division, following the bank’s acquisition of Gryphon Partners Advisory, a boutique corporate advisory firm focusing on the resources sector of which he was a co-founder, in 2011.

Prior to Gryphon Partners Advisory, he held various senior roles at Normandy Mining Limited, including head of Corporate Development and at Newmont Mining following Newmont’s takeover of Normandy.

Greenslade said: “I am excited to be joining the Chesser board and welcome the opportunity to contribute my expertise and experience for the benefit of the continued success of CHZ.”

Another under the radar mover in the Top 20 has been this Charitable Director and Homeless Advocate from Lara Victoria in Mr Andrew Podolak who has added 1,315,000 or more than double onto his previous holding balance of 610,000 to land himself in 10th Spot in the ' New ' Top 20 from his previous 17th position .

Seems Mr Podolak is no stranger to Investing in Biotechs with his previous Top 20 holding in Sun Biomedical Limited back in 2008 which of course now trades as Dimerix Ltd ( ASX : DXB ) . He had 5.2 million shares in 2008 , but doesn't appear to be in the DXB Top 20 as of August 2020.

In any event , the addition to the Amplia Register of Mr Robert Greenslade from GP Securities would add further weight to the thesis that given his track record of Investment Performance from his Firm that he would indeed have a ' nose ' for Corporate Activity and higher returns.

So welcome aboard Robert Greenslade...... biggrin.png Coincidence . I think not......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.