LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

Be honest I think people need to relax a little...everyone wants...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Be honest I think people need to relax a little...everyone wants our SP to be higher...it's a no brainer...

But PLS...in production and pulling in huge dollar: we aren't in production and are 18mths away. Were spending money not bringing in money!

LTR...that is strange one...i would put that down to Sovereign Risk..be interesting how high SP goes before production there..

My thoughts on why we are held back....basically a bit of sovereign risk, the FFX fiasco is still hanging around....but the main problem being investors have become a lot more dubious, cautious with there investment especially with how the world markets have been so erratic the last few months.

I've stopped posted so much as I come to understand LLL is a long term investment...so why cry over spoilt milk because we are not at same level of our peers. WHEN we get into production the SP won't be what it is today. SO either hold tight, top up, sit back or try else where...im holding tight...this is an investment.

My other thought is the people complaining about our MC not being like are peers are maybe the ones looking for a short/medium term quick buck. Just my thoughts and maybe not all. Now the ones who want to make a quick buck and not happy were at say 2-3B MC i feel have brought to trade...LLL I believe at this SP is not a trade at moment its accumulation and an investment.

Ask yourselves why you got involved with LLL and what your goal was! Buy long or trade...all the info has been on the table for a while on what and when things will be happening. The timeline is there for all to see...

The cogs are turning...Hay onboard, Crabb just come on board, results due, ground build due and then production and probably heap of other things to come to...

2024 is production...who knows maybe late 2023. Which ever I'm happy to wait and hopefully enjoy the spoils when all comes together..

DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.