AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

If you want to assemble a group of TOP people to solidify the...

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    If you want to assemble a group of TOP people to solidify the future for the company as a producer AND explorer... really top guys... and get them personally committed then Directorships are par for the course. Like stars on a generals cap. It is Status.

.. and the knowledge of being able to communicate as an equal at the same time. Part of the Team.

Guys like Wayne Phillips can get work anywhere. Lots of people knocking on his door! so if you want him, well... a Directorship is just part of the Deal.

He is also the guy charged with making it happen. "Development, Construction and Production" An operator. And he is working right now.

.. if he is half as good as his resume makes him out, then it is a big achievement getting him on board.

From personal experience I appreciate what is involved in managing a chemical engineering project to turnkey stage. You have to monitor fifty constantly changing things at one time. Be a juggler, and a diplomat. At 55yo he has seen it all before, has the contacts.. and so it should proceed at maximum possible speed.. and smoothly too.

It would be so easy if a complete de-commissioned working plant could be procured and re-located. Any refurbishment of plant can be done off-site prior to moving, while supporting buildings, foundations and infrastruture is being built in parallel. Dreams?... maybe, but would be nice.

.. and what about the nice lady receptionist who answers the phone in the WA office. That seems a bit unfair. I would like to propose her as a Director too. :) (joking of course)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.