AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

GA (and others).. I do hear where you're coming from and...

1. 170 Posts.
    GA (and others).. I do hear where you're coming from and empathise to some extent, however, I also have to echo the sentiments of others here who, like myself, hear some alarm bells ringing in these Anns of further Exec Directorship appointments..

The appointment of the Legal Director tells me that perhaps Brazil isn't the easiest place to do business after all..

The appointment of the Operations Director makes me wonder what ATP is doing (don't get me wrong, I'm sure he's busy enough) given WP is covering ATP's precise area of expertise..

Had either of these appointments been made further down the track when even minimal revenues are being earned (eg the DSO) then I wouldn't bat an eye at the appointments, however, as stated previously, I consider the recent one at least to be a little premature given our status and cash position.

And if anyone thinks a Director is obliged to devote his efforts exclusively to any company of which he is a Director then he/she is seriously deluded..

BT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.