TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Initial Director's Interest Notice, page-20

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    thanks for the reply, I like it & much appreciated. Like any painting it is open to the viewer & inputs generate outputs & as far as a seemingly negative perspective - intends to query whether any audience/buyer is willing to balance it out.

If you care to check the quality of posts in this neck of the woods and query to whether a degree of bias or imbalance is within, objectively, this may be inline with the point you attempting to make however to the contrary, although I do understand the zeal appeal of the deal.

To elaborate briefly, as far as robbery goes I guess you would have to define that as deliberate or intentional theft and illegal as per se ay. . Basicly as the intent/removal of property from the legal owner without consent of the owner - something to that degree.
    Quite negative unlike Robin Hood, the man himself, such fantasy...

Fantastic scenario 2...
    Perhaps in the best interest of the company/corporate entity and as a result of capital constraints, the internal accounting and management department, auditors are us & their associated law firm, after conducting extensive due dilligence consultation and in determining the current legal obligations & financial compliance by the BOD/enterprise respectively & in satisfaction of these immediately outstanding contractual arrangements of it's lenders/associates, it has been determined that it is in the best interest of shareholders to vote for the takeover acceptance by yours truly for a grand total offer of ?f### you Jack cents.
    There are two options to enable progression as a going concern and as per contractual obligation states - trade creditors are entitled to first available capital upon disposal in leui of the major funding partner followed by institutional, then sophisticated and then the dregs of society sorry did I say that, you the retail investors. hahahypathetical

The difference being the design is by forfeit rather than against the will.
    Just to add - on another angle, due reward may be perceived in a fairly lateral evaluation. Given the nature of forfeit, given the conduct of the responsible entities/direction is not negligent, why is it due reward given the BOD & co are doing all the work?

you love it

Purvis's blind cat starved to death long ago...
    Give that grease to the new guy he might get this squeaky shaytbox hummin for a bit, all wheel drive special no doubt...
    Give it up for the Gold Price

Go the Gold Price

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.