TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Initial Director's Interest Notice, page-22

1. 404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Most recent objective U$6m debt obligation let it slip if you didn't notice, cost $$$.
    Avoidable?
    Difficult to say - based on the Nov 2017 cap raise attempt from BOD that was voted down at the AGM and at face value that was just that - avoidable.

Seems the option is there for explanation, via initiative & in order to preserve character, as to why this occurred?
    I will ask eventually - just generating, vain attempt hehe, ideas here.

Is this occurance alone representative of what I class as a good or shht job overall?
    Not necessarily but characteristically texting, initiative sways to the ideal & the sweet sound of crickets to the less than.

In seeking reason why it is that behaviour such as this occurs politics comes to mind and that is because the tools of that trade are??
    Based on polarity, influence, agenda, saving face etc, non disclosure, $, ORDER! - member for Troy must sit his arse down!

What attributes does a person who actively practices politics possess?
    Based on the context is likely an attempt to debate to the positive is in order, good thing is it is both & can generate further topic hehe.

In regards to deserving reward - is a "risk on" environment I heard the professional say, based on that maybe the greater amount of $risk$ deserves the greatest $reward$. With dilution a factor the $reward for $risk$ gradually diminishes in principle, an imbalance occurs and the result of that is or ideally is accountability or failure to account for the change.

Thats pretty much the equation; account for the transfer of value in order to maintain balance.
    Diminished value unaccounted for transfers to whichever account one chooses depending on how their system is wired. I choose to transfer the unnaccounted value or outstanding change in numbers(math is the basis I choose of the investing environment) to the responsible entity which in this case would be?? Hint- I dont make the executive decisions

There is no real negativity obout the whole deal but each topic invites polarity whichever way and awareness is the main objective.
    Applies to other things aswel obviously but in principle the greater awareness, for mine, is in no way detrimental overall as accounts are able to be scrutinised to a greater extent rather than the contrarian view or non-disclosure play.
    LEGAL! - member for Troy get your arse in that chair!

The character account is open and amounts outstanding(set up more like a trust fund here hehe) and as per scenario write offs are part of the environment. Accountability measures are very important in order to understand the entities functional integrity. Failure to account dilligently will leave an entity open to exploitation.

Character analysis - the latest trend in corporate accountability...

Go the Gold Price...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.